HR Girlfriends is a membership organization of professional women in HR as well as other corporate roles. Our community is more than 11,000 strong currently.
We are excited to announce the launch of our Events & Program Council and are currently seeking 4 talented women in Human Resources to fill the City Director positions (see locations below).
As City Director you will find yourself immersed in a collaborative and team-oriented environment where the goal is to see “all boats rise”. You will also receive close-in coaching by our team that will enhance your leadership skills as well as enrich your career development.
City Directors will work closely with the leadership team to deliver programming focused on supporting the HR Girlfriends community, to establish corporate relationships and to champion membership and growth within each region. In this position you will provide leadership, program implementation and connections for events and initiatives that contribute to the advancement of HR Girlfriends and our mission to inspire, equip and engage women in human resources.
This is a commission-based position. You may spend as little or as much time developing your role in your city as you’d like, as long and you are meeting the success parameters outlined below. While this opportunity is not a employer/employee relationship, a 1099, commission program is available for this role. Compensation for this position includes commission incentives based on sponsorship dollars, a complimentary annual HRG membership, and complimentary access to eligible events.
You will be successful as a City Director by:
- delivering curated programs,
- making connections with community leaders, corporations, and organizations and
- supervising events teams and volunteers.
Candidates for the role of City Director must be based in one of our strategic growth markets, which include:
- Washington, DC
- New York City
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
To be a candidate you must agree to the following:
- You will provide a minimum of one year commitment to this role.
- You will attend (virtually) the cabinet meetings that have been set for 2019/2020. See dates HERE.
- You are able and willing to support, promote and conduct the events that will be determined as a group over the course of the year.
- You are able and willing to seek and secure sponsorships for the 2020 events.
If you are able to answer the 4 items above with “Yes”, then we invite you to proceed to the application here: