Whether you’re part of a big team or surviving as an HR Department of One, you already know how important it is to be surrounded by a community that can support you.
I trust that inside HR Girlfriends, you’ve found that community.
For almost a decade, we’ve been supporting HR professionals in their careers and as whole individuals…because you are more than your 9-5.
And while the last couple of years have been TOUGH, you’ve hung in there. And we’re excited to announce a new way we’re connecting you with other HR Girlfriends and supporting you.
Developing and maintaining relationships with other HR professionals for the purpose of mutual benefit has helped our members land their dream jobs, answer hard questions with confidence, and support the employees at their workplaces with excellence.
We’re thrilled to announce a new platform where those relationships can be developed and maintained. And where all of our networking, resources, tools, and community will be housed in one place.
We know many workplaces prohibit employees from using traditional social media platforms during the workday and that when you’re looking for help, you often need immediate access. And many of our members have expressed concerns about their privacy (and distractions) when they’re on other platforms.
We’ve been searching for a community platform that will deliver the best opportunities and support in a seamless way.
Inside HR Girlfriends Heartbeat, you get:
- Community, Q&A, and Chat – channels and discussions (like Slack or Facebook’s wall) that cover the entire range of HR topics plus the community connection we’ve become known for. Don’t worry, we aren’t shutting down our popular LinkedIn HR Girlfriends group but do anticipate that our most active members will choose to engage on this new app where everything is in one place.
- Knowledge Base and Resources – access the whole HR Girlfriends library in a single tab. Any of the policies and templates, tools, links, videos, or other resources that have been shared are easy to locate in a single, searchable tab
- Learn and Network – The one-click way to register for events and you have the option to automatically add them to your calendar so you never miss a valuable event again
- Find your next connection – A searchable database that is automatically updated with a LinkedIn integration, you’ll get the most up-to-date information about your HR network so that you can easily connect with your next mentor, mentee, coworker, or boss.
- Easy Networking – Meet other HR Professionals who have similar interests or connections in common. The one-on-one Matchup function makes it easy to meet community members (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly) without being pressured to connect in a larger group context. Plus the geographic locator means you can make face-to-face connections with other HR professionals throughout your region.
- Ease to use and access – Get the Heartbeat App on your desktop, iOS, or Android. Connect on the go!
- Privacy – Heartbeat doesn’t retain member information from inside the community. You have complete control over your privacy settings, cookies, and what information is shared with third parties.
It’s easy to get started.
And, if you have any questions or problems, just reach out – we are here to help!
Can’t wait to see you inside the new platform,
P.S. We’re using the Heatbeat App to provide a new, better experience for HR Girlfriends’ members and friends. We believe this platform will help us help you in your career and personal life just like we’ve been doing for years. But now everything will be housed in one place. Easily accessible. And convenient no matter what your workplace has going on.