Tell yourself that you are the master of time management! Each moment spent has a defined purpose. Place your priorities toward the top of my to-do list and ensure that these responsibilities get completed.
Say these phrases to yourself to become the master of your time:
- My priorities change according to the environment I find myself in.
- Time is of the essence in my workplace; I develop tunnel vision when it comes to checking tasks off of my to-do list.
- When I am in the office, I close the door to all distractions. Texting friends, reading the news, and checking Facebook all take a backseat to the work that quickly piles up on my desk.
- At times, focusing on my workload may be challenging. However, I always conquer distractions because I know that my family’s livelihood is dependent on my performance.
- When I am home, the itinerary is far more relaxed, but things still get done.
- Sometimes, like on a particularly stressful day, I am perfectly fine with letting the mess sit and ordering pizza for dinner. Some days, sparing my sanity takes precedence to all tasks on my to-do list!
- Today, I focus on streamlining my performance and optimizing my time for success!
1. Do I manage my time efficiently?
2. What can I do to get more done in less time?
3. Can I delegate tasks that do not require my immediate attention?